May 22, 2010

Urine As a Natural Purifier

free search engine website submission top optimization


"drink water from thy own cistern" this prompted me to drink my own very urine . I once read a book on urine therapy and was inspired to try it out . Initially , it was not easy being the first time . but in about two days , I was drinking it with ease.

yes I drank my own urine , and I still do . It eliminates toxins from the blood , and also helps in building up immune system . It is advisable you take the very first urine in the morning . take it immediately you pass it out in the morning . you can equally do a fast on urine , that is , you fast but during the fast you take only the urine you pass out till the end of the fast .

I did it for some time and repeat it occasionally and for about ten years that I have been drinking my urine , I have never visited the hospital for any ailment .

No comments:

Post a Comment