May 22, 2010

Urine Therapy for Migraine

A migraine is a very painful type of headache. And we know that people who get migraines often describe the pain as throbbing or pulsing or in one area of the head or the other. It could be very devastating at times. I know what am talking about because in my early teens, I experienced it a lot.

Those painful days were hell for me. Whenever the sun is out shining and I step into it, it starts – what starts ? – migraine of course.

When I became a student of urine therapy, with time I noticed I was not having this painful one sided headache any more. Am happy and proud to say urine therapy works because I have tried in several ways. I am a living witness.


Websites on distance education, online learning and online degrees.

1 comment:

  1. I do know some cancer patients, who're undergoing alternative cancer treatment, using urine therapy whenever they experience headaches. This method is also ideal for those who wish to mix conventional and holistic medicine.

    ReplyDelete