May 22, 2010

Urine for Heat Rash

To some, it sounds bizarre . Me touch or take take urine - not in this life time . But even in the Holy Book - The Bible , it says "drink water from thy own cistern" Have we ever taken time out to ponder and reflect on this ? Well I have and what I am writing here is based on my personal experience with this Natural Cure - Urine .

When I started the Urine therapy , I experimented on so many ailment amongst which was heat rash. I happen to come from African and am sure you all know how hot Africa is especially in the dry season .At a point in time during one of this dry seasons , I had heat rash which was very uncomfortable for me . a thought struck me one evening , "why not rub some urine on this rash" ? it was like my inner voice speaking to me . I obeyed and rubbed it on me . you won't believe what I saw in the morning when i woke up . Nearly more than half of the rash was gone .

I did the same thing the next day and in less than three days , all rash was gone . Sounds unbelievable ? give it a try . I used the urine I passed out immediately on each occasion , and wonderful enough , there was no smell , I mean I was not smelling of urine . you need to try this if you have been suffering from heat rash .

No comments:

Post a Comment